Probably the last Horizon 17 version, 17.1.1, has been released. According to TWiO, the next release will be Horizon 18 at the end of the month, with Horizon 19 following at the end of May.
This release is mainly a maintenance release. It does contain one fix I used (NMS-8199), which allows for the state names in the Jira Trouble Ticketing plugin to be configured. This helps a lot if Jira is not in English.
If you are running Horizon 17, this should help it run a bit smoother.
- [NMS-7936] – Chart Servlet Outages model exception
- [NMS-8010] – Groups config rolled back after deleting a user in web UI
- [NMS-8034] – Adding com.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=true on opennms.conf is ignored by the opennms script
- [NMS-8048] – org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException with ACLs on V17
- [NMS-8075] – vacuumd-configuration.xml — Database error executing statement
- [NMS-8113] – Overview about major releases in the release notes
- [NMS-8153] – Can't modify the Foreign ID on the Requisitions UI when adding a new node
- [NMS-8159] – When altering the SNMP Trap NBI config, the externally referenced mapping groups are persisted into the main file.
- [NMS-8161] – Tooltips are not working on the new Requisitions UI
- [NMS-8165] – OutageDao ACL support is broken causing web UI failures
- [NMS-8177] – Install guide should use postgres admin for schema updates
- [NMS-8199] – Allows state names to be configured in the JIRA Ticketer Plugin
- [NMS-6404] – Allow send events through ReST
- [NMS-8148] – Create pull request and contribution template to GitHub project
- [NMS-8151] – Remove all jersey artifacts from lib classpath