As some of you may have noticed, Horizon 17.1 has been released. As Horizon 17 will form the basis for Meridian 2016, I’m extremely happy to see how much progress has been made on fixing issues.
Be sure to check out the Release Notes.
Horizon is our rapid release version, and its goal is to get all the cool new features out as soon as they are ready. In this case, right about release we discovered an annoying but easy to fix bug with provisioning, so if you plan to run Horizon 17.1 you should also apply this patch.
Have fun, and we hope you find OpenNMS useful.
- [NMS-4108] – Bad suggestions in install guide
- [NMS-7152] – Enlinkd Topology Plugin fails to create LLDP links for mismatched link port descriptions.
- [NMS-7820] – snmp-graph.properties.d files with –vertical-label="verticalLabel" in config
- [NMS-7866] – Incorrect host in Location header when creating resources via ReST
- [NMS-7910] – config-tester is broken
- [NMS-7953] – Opsboard and Opspanel use wrong logo
- [NMS-7966] – Unable to generate eventconf if a MIB (improperly?) uses a TC to define a TC
- [NMS-7988] – container features.xml still references jersey 1.18 when it should reference 1.19.
- [NMS-8000] – Topology-UI shows CDP links not correct
- [NMS-8014] – Backshift graphs show dates in UTC instead of the browser's timezone
- [NMS-8017] – StrafePing: Unexpected exception while polling PollableService
- [NMS-8023] – Grafana Box did not work anymore
- [NMS-8026] – Constant Thread Locking on Enlinkd
- [NMS-8029] – Wrong use of opennms.web.base-url
- [NMS-8038] – NRTG with newts – get StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
- [NMS-8051] – The newts script only works if cassandra runs on localhost
- [NMS-8054] – AlarmPersisterIT test is empty
- [NMS-8064] – The 'newts init' script does work when authentication is enabled in Cassandra
- [NMS-8065] – ReST Regression in Alarms/Events
- [NMS-8066] – Newts only uses a single thread when writing to Cassandra
- [NMS-8073] – User Restriction Filters: mapping class for roles to groups does not work
- [NMS-8074] – The "Remove From Focus" button intermittently fails
- [NMS-8079] – The OnmsDaoContainer does not update its cache correctly, leading to a NumberFormatException
- [NMS-8084] – File not found exception for interfaceSTP-box.jsp on SNMP interface page
- [NMS-8097] – Installation Guide Debian Bug Version 17.0.0
- [NMS-8100] – Unable to complete creation of scheduled reports
- [NMS-8103] – NPE when persisting data with Newts
- [NMS-8104] – init script checkXmlFiles() fails to pick up errors
- [NMS-8106] – INFO-severity syslog-derived events end up unmatched
- [NMS-8109] – Memory leak when using the BSFDetector
- [NMS-8112] – init script "configtest" exit value is always 1
- [NMS-8116] – Heat map Alarms/Categories do not show all categories
- [NMS-8119] – WS-MAN has broken ForeignSourceConfigRestService and the requisitions UI doesn't work.
- [NMS-8123] – Removing ops boards via the configuration UI does not update the table
- [NMS-8126] – JNA ping code reuses buffer causing inconsistent reads of packet contents
- [NMS-8133] – Synchronizing a requisition fails
- [NMS-8147] – Add all the services declared on Collectd and Pollerd configuration as available services on /opennms/rest/foreignSourceConfig/services
- [NMS-7123] – Expose SNMP4J 2.x noGetBulk and allowSnmpV2cInV1 capabilities
- [NMS-7978] – Add threshold comments and whitespace changes to match how the OpenNMS web GUI generates XML files
- [NMS-8005] – Add support for using NRTG via Ajax calls
- [NMS-8024] – Add support for OSGi-based Ticketing plugins
- [NMS-8028] – Add event definition for postfix syslog message TLS disabled
- [NMS-8030] – Improve the SNMP data collection config parsing to give more flexibility to the users
- [NMS-8042] – set Up severities for RADLAN-MIB.events.xml
- [NMS-8068] – Add support for marshalling NorthboundAlarms to XML
- [NMS-8071] – Event definition file for JUNIPER-IVE-MIB
- [NMS-8120] – Fixed a paragraph in the "Automatic Discovery" provisioning chapter
- [NMS-8156] – Upgrade Angular Backend for the Requisitions UI