Lots of events going on in OpenNMS-land. I thought I’d list a few here:
- Early bird registration for the OpenNMS Users Conference to be held in Frankfurt, Germany on May 6th and 7th ends tomorrow. This is the place to be to hear all about OpenNMS, and early registration can save attendees €60.
- Next week I’ll be at the Computerworld Open Source Business Conference in San Francisco. Drop me a note if you are going and want to meet up.
- On April 10th, Jeff Gehlbach will be speaking at the Texas Linux Fest 2010 on using OpenNMS in enterprise environments. If you have seen any of his OpenNMS and Asterisk presentations in the past, you know how good they are and won’t want to miss this one.
- We once again have training scheduled in metropolitan Pittsboro, NC, USA for the week of the 19th of April. These classes are both a lot of fun and the best way to get started with OpenNMS.
- David Hustace, Craig Gallen and myself will be attending the TeleManagement Forum’s ManagementWorld conference in Nice, France, on 18-20 May. Again, if you use or are interested in OpenNMS and you’ll be at the conference, please let us know. We’d love to meet you.
- And finally, The OpenNMS Group is a platinum sponsor of the Southeastern Linuxfest to be held in South Carolina the weekend of June 12th. Since this is close expect a lot of the OpenNMS crew to be there, and I’ve submitted a couple of talks but haven’t heard back if they have been accepted.
Of course, I’m able to talk, in depth and at length, about OpenNMS pretty much anywhere and anytime (grin). Hope to meet you in person soon.