Today we released version 14.0.2 of OpenNMS. It is a recommended upgrade for all OpenNMS 14 users because is addresses a memory leak caused by the version of Vaadin we were using.
Here is a list of all the changes.
- [NMS-7238] – Citrix Netscaler trap events
- [NMS-6551] – Syslog Northbounder throws exceptions on certain alarms
- [NMS-7073] – ICMP availability with custom packet size doesn't work with JNI
- [NMS-7092] – Node page for a switch or router is unusable with Enhanced Linkd enabled
- [NMS-7130] – Vaadin applications show Page Not Found error
- [NMS-7186] – The XML Collector is not storing the proper data for node-level resources
- [NMS-7187] – The XML Collection Handler is caching the resourceTypes
- [NMS-7190] – Edit an existing scheduled outage from node's page doesn't work
- [NMS-7193] – The report "Total Bytes Transferred By Interface" is not working with RRDtool
- [NMS-7195] – When the DNS name of a discovered node changes, Provisiond doesn't update the node label.
- [NMS-7218] – Null pointer exception removing services from node
- [NMS-7227] – Some GWT pages are not working on IE
- [NMS-7231] – The downtime model never removes the nodes when it is instructed to do it
- [NMS-7243] – XML collector in JSON mode assumes all element content is String
- [NMS-7245] – NPE on "manage and unmanage services and interfaces"
- [NMS-7250] – Clicking On View Node Link Detailed Info Give java.lang.IllegalArgumentException