Dev-Jam is more than half over, and things seems to be going well. At least we’ve fixed the issues with Rock Band synchronization by moving the Wii to the projector from the plasma television (which apparently isn’t fast enough to keep up).
I spent the day working support and doing triage on the outstanding 1.6.0 bugs. We have around 80 issues to address, but many of them are simply contributions from the community that need to be tested and committed.
We did get the unpleasant surprise of a Sourceforge svn maintenance last night which put us out of commission in the evening. Everything seems to be up and running now.